Thursday, July 26, 2012

Boys Week in Lawton (and we go to Boston and The Cape!)

The boys had a wonderful week with their grandparents, Aunt Karen & Uncle Brad, and their Boy Cousins the first week of July. Mom had asked for them for a week this summer and it just so happened that Mike had to make a work trip to Boston, so I decided to tag along. On the agenda for Oklahoma: Children's Museum in OKC,Laugh Out Loud (kind of a like a GattiTown or Chuck E Cheese),Swimming at the Club,Cookout for the 4th, and the Madagascar movie. Phew! They must have been worn out. My boys had so much fun and I so appreciate Mom & Karen tag teaming the week - - a few nights at Nana's and Damps -- a few nights at Karen and Brads. Love you girls so much! This blog is primarily devoted to the boys lives/activities, so I won't bore you with the 150 pics I took on our trip!! :) However, I will include a few of my faves because I think the boys will appreciate it when they look back on the blog documenting their childhood (or when their wives look at the blog because, after all, they are boys). I will sum it up by saying that what started out as a fun trip and something to do while the boys were with family truly turned into one of my most memorable trips EVER. I loved everything about Boston. The city, the Harbor, the ships, fleet week, great restaraunts, quaint pubs, Cape Cod...I could go on and on. I just didn't expect to love it so much. We'll be back Bean Town, we loved every minute of our experience there!

No comments: