Thursday, December 6, 2012
Great Wolf Lodge
Our husbands were out of town for the weekend on business, so my friend Kim and I headed out to Grapevine to check into Great Wolf Lodge for the night. I've never been and WOW!...is it a little boy's paradise or what?? I didn't take a single pic since we spent most of our time in the water park and didn't want to get my phone wet, but highlights include the water park, puppet show, snow in the lobby, and a huge arcade. Kim's daughter Taylor preferred to stay in one area in the water park, while the boys wanted to go everywhere so I was in charge of the boys! I was pretty nervous in the beginning keeping an eye on everyone because it was a madhouse, but got into the swing of things. I love roller coasters, fun rides, and so boys and I went on the big slides and I think I had as much fun as they did. I was so proud of all three (and incidentally the older boys needed some "convincing" to ride the big slides, while my 4 yr old the daredevil was all in from the beginning. ;) Here's a pic of the room we stayed in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment