
So great to have our dear friends the Smiths in Dallas after their move from North Carolina.
We spent most of the weekend w/them this past weekend and had a great time. Dinner Friday night at Casa Mamas, early morning hunt for Ryan and Mike Sat, Aidan's basketball game, and a movie for the Moms while the Dads watched the kids post hunting trip. (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is EXCELLENT, by the way). We capped it off w/dinner at Napoli's out by the Smiths on Sat night. Our kids had so much fun playing with the Smith kiddos...they are going to grow up to be good buddies I think, I can tell already!
Sunday we recuperated and enjoyed the beautiful weather! It was in the 70's in the Big D in January! The boys and I hit the bike trail and then went to the park while Mike got our dinner prepped for grilling out later that evening. Wonderful weekend. And, my husband can cook!! Wow, he constantly amazes me w/his talent...especially because I am so lacking in that area.
No comments:
Post a Comment