Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Streak Continues....


Sully continues to amaze us. His school has a color-coding system for behavior (can't remember if I've mentioned this). Green for an "excellent day", yellow for "broke 1 rule" and red for "broke 2 or more rules".

Mike issued the challenge at the beginning of the school yr for a "prize" for each month of all greens. I told him that I thought an entire month was a little lofty for our rambunctious 5 yr old, but I guess that's what makes it a goal.

Anyway, Sully has had ALL GREENS since August. Wow!! Never a yellow, never a red. I am so very proud of him and so proud of Brooks, too. I'm confident Brooks would be right there with Sully but they don't do the behavior coding until Pre-K at their school. Therefore, if I get a good report from Brooks' teachers every day we give him the prize, too.

This month, Mike took them to see Star Wars, Episode 1 in 3D. They loved it!

No comments: