



I can't believe I have a child old enough to sleep over at a friends house. Sully went to Monster Jam (the big truck rally) and slept over at his buddy Jack Greve's house last weekend. Pretty neat considering that Jack's Dad and Sully's Dad have been friends since the 3rd grade.
I wasn't sure if he was old enough to make it all night, but he did! We dropped him off late afternoon Sat and then picked him up Sunday around lunch. We got some great time alone w/Brooks, too and thought we would take advantage of having him to ourselves. Before picking up Sully, we headed to Main Street in Grapevine for a delicious breakfast in a cute little cafe. Cutest part: It took some convincing for Brooks to go to breakfast first before picking up Sully. He wanted to go directly there and pick him up - - he was missing him! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment