Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nana Visits!



Nana came into town a few weeks ago so Mike and I could go to the Tech/OSU game in LBB. She came in early so that she could watch the kids on Thursday so I could work and then take the day off on Friday to hang out w/her while the boys are in school. I can't remember a time in recent memory when I just got to hang out w/Mom without kids in tow, it was such fun!
Friday, I had a volunteer shift to do for Jr. League, so Mom took the boys to school and joined them for breakfast. Then, she headed out to get a facial to occupy the rest of her morning. We met back at the house and then had lunch and shopped at the Jr. League holiday market. It was a really fun day and a great weekend in LBB. Thanks Mom!

No comments: