





Mike and I celebrated w/the kids at home this year...just the four of us. I thought it might be sad without our extended family around but, although we missed them very much, we had a wonderful holiday.
Mike made the ENTIRE Thanksgiving meal...and everything tasted out of this world. He is such a good cook, really talented. This is just one of the many perks of being married to him.
We spent most of the holiday week getting up when we wanted, eating when we wanted, lounging....Mike said he hadn't felt that relaxed since our honeymoon. :)
I am a sap and must admit that I was so happy when the 4 of us sat down to our little family T-giving dinner that I just burst into tears. Haha! I was just thinking how lucky I was to be surrounded by 3 handsome, funny, sweet boys on Thanksgiving day and every day for that matter...doesn't get much better than that.
Mike not only cooked T-giving dinner, he also took the boys to a movie so I could get a jump on my holiday shopping later that week. He's the best!
Btw, my favorite picture from this lot is the pic of Brooks seeing the turkey for the first time, he was impressed!
No comments:
Post a Comment