


So scary...I found out that I do not do well in a panic situation. That being said, Brooks is just fine and if you want to know WHY my poor baby is bleeding in the pics posted here, my husband's account to his buddies the day after the "incident" is classic...pasting it here...
See attached to for a better understanding of why wrestling with your brother next to the coffee table is not a good idea. This pic was taken about 5 minutes after I got the call from Lindsay who was in tears and completely freaked out. Since the injury was to the head, he bled like a stuck pig so I understand why mama was a little bit frazzled. Had I not answered the phone after her 4th attempt to reach me, there is a good chance that EMS and DFD would have been at the house when I got home. The “wound” is about the size of “Whooville” if you have ever read Dr. Seuss’ book on the subject. I was able to convince her that maybe we should call the pediatrician first before taking him to Parkland. The pediatrician eased mama’s concerns about internal injuries and developmental issues moving forward and ensured her that an MRI and CAT scan would not be necessary.
Next time the boys know not to wrestle near the coffee table.
No comments:
Post a Comment