Sunday, August 7, 2011

Annual Estes Trip





























The boys and I went solo this year...we came back from Alabama and left for a week in Estes after one day of unpacking/repacking. So much fun, but not sure I would go w/the back to back vacation plan again!

We missed Mike, but he will be heading to Estes in the Fall w/his buddies for a fishing trip, so he will get his Estes trip in this year, too.

We had such a great time with Mom and Dad. We went up into the mountains several days, did bumper cars and the "big" slide at the local amusement park, ate at our favorite pizza place and had ice cream at our favorite shop on Main Street, did a little shopping, saw my Aunt Sara (who lives in Denver), and played at the park. Temp was low to mid 70's every day. Sure wish I was there now...this TX summer has been brutal!!

No comments: