I can't believe I have a 5 yr old. This year for Michael's birthday we had a small family party (w/our family and the Herrings...who are family :) )...and then the boy cousins arrived (we missed Katelyn!) for the newly opened Legoland the following weekend. Mom and Dad, Doc, Mike and I, Karen, and 4 excited Lego fanatics braved Rainforest Cafe and then Legoland to celebrate. So blessed to have cousins close in age and they get along so well and are the best of friends!
Thanks for traveling to make it Mom, Dad and Sis - - love you!
Sully wanted to make his own birthday cake this year. He wanted a "Star Wars Lego Cake". Sully and Brooks did the whole thing from baking, to icing, to decorating. So, this warning serves as both my moment of pride and my disclaimer -- it ended up to be a bit messy, but the boys proclaimed that it was their masterpiece - - and that is all that mattered!
No comments:
Post a Comment