Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mom's Big Birthday







The women in my immediate family (Mom, Karen, and Katie) headed down the road to Lost Pines Resort, outside of Austin, for my Mom's 60th birthday weekend.

We had such fun. We rode bikes in the morning (they were those old, classic bikes and I had a "Maria" moment from Sound of Music - - my all time fave movie for those who know me well). We spent time at the spa getting pampered, snacked on birthday cupcakes, played board games, floated the lazy river down at the pool, and had FANTASTIC food. It was pretty much the perfect weekend and I hope my Mom had as much fun as we did....she deserves it!!

Thanks to all of Mom's family and friends who sent special birthday wishes her way in preparation for the weekend - - one of the highlights of the weekend for her, I'm sure!!

No comments: