

Brooks Hale finally got to experience a "first" before his big brother. We signed him up for a tball clinic and I think we have a little natural athlete on our hands.
Sully and I got to stay and watch and our Brooks loved.every.minute. He was so cute and it is amazing to see the differences in the boys' personalities come out through sports. My Brooks is a rule follower. Coach told him to sit on the green line, he sat. Coach told him to run, he ran. Coach told everyone to be quiet, he was immediately silent! Haha. I love my handful Sully and I would not trade him for anything in the world, but it is a little fun I must admit to have the child that the Coach says several times to "Listen like Brooks is listening" or "Do what Brooks is doing". Haha. The joy of 2, such a priviledge to watch them blossom into their own little people. Both are so perfect and precious to me in their unique and special personality characteristics.
Go Brooks Go! Sul and I can't wait to watch you blossom into an All Star in the coming weeks of Camp. BTW, he also got a prize for the first Camp competition, "Farthest Ball Thrown". I want to remember that beyond next week (mommy brain!) so I am writing it down. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment